Monday, April 19, 2010

Who is she?

3years ago, there was no such thing as facebooking. Atleast, at Malaysia facebook hasnt been established. It was the era of Myspace where you can meet new people on the net. Usually 90% of your friend list are people you never met before. At that time i had an account and roughly had 300 friends. I noticed the guys that played myspace were too desperate to get the girls until even the girls that are not really pretty will 'prasan' and thinks shes popular. For the first time i felt shame just for being a guy.lol. The guys will still flirt and add sexy lesbians on myspace although the profiles clearly states 'girls only'. haha.

At the time, i was adding up friends just for the sake of the quantity. As i was adding up people i notice a girl who was very popular. About 7guys are hitting on her at the comment wall. I figured i had no chance because all the guys that were hitting on her had like teen model faces. I add her to my friend list and leave it be. But guess what, she sent me a comment and asking me a bunch of questions. I soon found out that she didnt even reply the comments of the guys that were flirting with her. I had a normal chat with her and was surprised on how humble she was. Usualy pretty & witty girls have this cold attitude towards guys but she was NOTHING like that. She was an angel.

The next day she still sent me comments to my page. She was consistent and it was almost too good to be true. It confused me and got me thinking why is she so nice to me. After weeks of icebreaking we exchanged numbers. The first night that i got her number, she called and we talked for hours. When we talked, each of us always had something to share. There were no awkward silence and pauses. It was very natural and almost unbelievable. We had so much in common.

Months after that we trust each other to give passwords of our accounts. She was an expert in editing myspace background layouts. She even edited my profile to her liking. AND EVEN PUTS HER PICTURE IN MY PAGE. And my picture was in her page too.haha. It was unbelievable for a very beautiful girl like that to do all that for a guy like me. It was just too good to be true. I knew deep down in my heart that i dont deserve her kindness.

This continued for a year. She was very caring and she really knew what was in my heart. Its as if she could see right trough me. Iv been busy so we seldom contacted each other. But everytime i was down i would call her and she always knew the right things to say to me. She was my cure. I depend on her to keep me standing. Her words heals my heart. Her voice was all i need to hear if im in vain.

I was very happy for once. But i knew this couldnt last forever. How can it? She's an Angel. Im just a guy. I knew i had to do something to keep her from leaving me. I was nowhere near her league. Thats when i decided to be a better person just to be able to stand by her side one day. I knew if this was a dream, i had to eat sleeping pills to keep this up. My sleeping pills are to be someone who will support her, cherrish her, protect her and someone who is capable to look her in the eye and say 'it will be okay..trust me'

Thats when i discovered a different side of me that i never knew existed. My grades went up and i could even beat the top students in my class that i once admired so much. I even was known by the lecturers. I was invited to work with one of my lecturers that had he's own firm. I became athletic, i go swimming every evening and jog right after. I go to the gym with my friends. Suddenly i had a million friends. I became somebody that i never knew i could be. Without realizing it, it was all thanks to the angel who held me up and saying 'never give up!'. Every progress that Ive made i told her every single detail. Hoping she will be proud of me. Hoping she will think better of me. Hoping she would say 'i'm glad i met you'. Hoping she will stay by myside forever. I know i need her more than ever. I loved her..i really loved her.

One day I took a taxi to go to work with my lecturer. I remembered it as a rainy day that I will never forget. When I arrived at my workplace I realized my handphone was gone. I checked every pocket. It was just gone. The one thing I was worried about was i didnt remember her new number. She had like almost 7 numbers. The number that I memorized was her old number. Suddenly I just felt like my soul was just sucked outa me. IT COUDNT GET ANY WORST. IT JUST COUDNT.

This happened 3years after i added her at myspace. This time facebook was just making its name. She had a facebook account but she hardly opens it. I gave her a message at her page and HOPE she will sooner or later opens it and gets my message. Unfortunately she didnt get my message. My life changed in an instant. I started failing subjects. I couldnt run a single round the field. I started smoking. I was extended a year of my studies for doing so bad. I was just EMPTY. I knew whats the use of doing all this if i cant show her. I miss her so much i can cry. I can cry for someone that I havnt met showed how she was very important to me. She was a part of me.

After half a year i got a call from an unknown number. I picked up the phone without realizing who it was. It was her. I was so overwhelmed to hear her voice i had goosebumps all over my body. I told her what happened but she changed in half a year. She was just not that interested in me anymore. I was just another guy to her. She said all the guys are the same. I was sad hearing that from her. But ive changed too thanks to her. I learned that giving up is not an option. I had to prove to her that i love her and im not like the others. But how? thats when i decided to meet her at Johor where she stayed. But i had no money at the time and i couldn't just go there without preparing first. I decided to look the best i could before meeting her. I lost a few kilos and slim down a bit. Starved myself and use my food money to save it to buy what I need. In the end, I brought a new shirt, new jacket, new shades, new shoes, and even a new handphone.(nokia 5800=p)

The trip to Johor from KL was crazy for me because ive never been on a long trip by bus before. I just went to Pudu and brought the tiket to JB at 8.00pm. It was a long ride and the seats were killing me. I arrived at the JB bus station at 2.00am. I was in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night.haha. Well i had a chat with the taxi drivers and had a drink at 7-E. She texted me that she will meet me at 11.ooam. That was a long wait that I had to endure so i decided to sleep at the mosque. When I woke up it was already dawn and after solat suboh i got another text from her saying her friend wants to join us. I got frustrated because I thought it would be only the two of us. She gave me a choice, if I dont want her friend to join then I have to go to Batu Pahat where she lives and cancel the trip to JB. So in order to see her i took another bus to Batu pahat just to see her with a confession in my mind. Memorizing the words i wanted to say to her. It was a 2hour ride to Batu pahat from JB. When I arrived It was 9.00am and she was not there yet. My heart was racing just for the fact that in a moment i will meet the girl that changed my life. My life saviour. My addiction.

She texted me saying that she's almost there. I was waiting the longest 5minutes in my life for the girl that can only exist my dreams. When she arrived in her black vios i coudnt see her. Her car had tinted windows. I walked towards her car. My mind was thinking of a 1000things and cannot process anything at that moment. I opened the passenger door her car. And lowered my head to take a glance at her. I entered the car and my eyes couldnt blink. I said 'hye'. She said 'hye' back with a smile. SHE WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IVE EVER SEEN. Her smile was making my heart race 2times faster. Her 3second smile made the hellish trip worth a thousand times over. I didnt know what to say. I was so nervous. Who wouldnt??

She took me around Batu Pahat and I didnt mind how there was basicly nothing in there. The important thing was i get to meet her. She was right beside me the whole time. It was almost impossible for this to be happening. I have just have to say one phrase.Just ONE phrase to tell her how I feel. The atmosphere was great, we took a few pictures together and i started to say what I came to say.

My exact words were ' I really like you..More than a friend' ..I dont know why I coudnt say I LOVE YOU..

Maybe it wasnt the right time. But she stared at me with a smile. I smile back an awkward smile and couldnt look her in the eye. She said back to me 'You came here for an answer right? so i'l give it to you..I feel the same way as you'


=)
=)

I just met her for one day and we talked on the phone on my way back to KL..she became my girlfriend ever since..


I DEDICATE THIS BEAUTIFUL SONG TO YOU DEAR,

When I look at you - Miley Cyrus

Everybody needs inspiration,
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights so long

Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy...

Yea when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I...
I look at you

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I...
I look at you

When I look At You I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars Hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I Know I'm Not Alone.

Yea when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I...
I look at you

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I...
I look at you

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like Kaleidoscope colors that
Cover Me, All I need every
Breath that I breathe don't you know
You're beautiful...

Yea Yea Yea

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I...
I look at you
I look at you

Yea Yea Oh OH OH

And you appear Just like a dream
To me.

No comments:

Post a Comment